“ – C. B. Wells. ★★★★★
- Package Size: approx 8.6″*3.3″*8.6″ (L*W*H)
- Transform loose yarn into immaculate, well-kept balls. These nifty, little gadgets require little to no assembly and they easily attach to any table or countertop without leaving damage.
- Heavy duty construction paired with elegant design and functionality.
- Light weight, Low noise, convenient and portable. The ball winder can be clamp to table or other support using integral clamp, clamp will work on thickness up to 1.5”.
- Get your knitting and crocheting supplies organized easily. Turn skeins of yarn into clean, neat center pull cakes or balls with ease.
- The wool winder is small and light
- Perfect for family-use and portable
- There is a detailed usage instruction paper
- It is convenient to set up , can be put in most of table sides
- Material: Plastic
- Color: As the picture show
- Included: 1 x wool winder
HOW TO USE WOOL WINDER:
A device for winding yarn into a coerless ball, typically from a skein form.
- Set spindle into geared base by aligning notches. While holding geared base, turn spindle clockwise to secure.
- Clamp the ball winder to table or other support using integral clamp, clamp will work on thickness up to 1.5”. Clamp is controlled by turning red knob.
- Rotate yarn guide so loop end faces upward. Pull it out as far as it will go, locking it into working position as shown.
- Yarn to be wound should be supported on a swift to allow uniform transfer. Feed end of yarn through yarn guide and secure in notch on top of spindle. Yarn is easily placed through guide by simple wrapping it, in a clockwise direction, around the end coil.
- Turn handle clockwise, forming the yarn into a ball. Finished ball can be withdrawn from winder by simply pulling off from underside of ball. Yarn from ball can be used by withdrawing from center core or from outer edge.
- Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.
- Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
- The colors may have different as the difference display,please understand.