- SHIP FROM USA!
- Shop all you need and all SHIPPED SAME or NEXT DAY!
- Having fun and no more hassle when you Sew & Quilt
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Top Customer Reviews:
“This worked really great with my Singer Heavy Duty model 4423 machine. it makes the greatest designs. And if you’re adventurous like me, you can make your machine do other rounded designs, besides circles, with this foot. It makes pretty flower designs with my machines different stitches. It’s a great foot!”
– Tammy Connor ★★★★★
Fun Flowers & Circles With Flower Stitch Presser Foot
Even if you have a basic machine…
…you can add beautiful flowers and circular designs to your projects with this creative foot and your machine’s zigzag and decorative stitches.
Flower Stitch Foot is perfect for sewers who want to spice up their sewing designs. You can create gorgeous flower-like designs using this item.
The Flower Stitch Presser Foot is a one of a kind sewing tool that will work with any low shank sewing machine. It operates with very basic utility stitches that every sewing machine has, such as straight stitch, zig zag, blind hem, and even vari-overlock. With a simple adjustment of Flower Stitch Presser Foot and a change in a stitch that fits your taste. It is best used with a twin needle to achieve some very interesting designs. You can create a flower like stitches in different sizes for this presser foot can be adjusted to increase or decrease the size of the design. You can create circles and eyelets of various sizes from 6-18mm. Due to its design, this presser foot also creates perfectly aligned zigzag on the fabric.
You can definitely avoid the tedious work of creating an intricate flower pattern because it can be easily done with this presser foot. Just take off your presser foot and pop this on, tighten the screw and you are ready to go!
Here are our tests – all were done with the stitch width at the maximum 5MM
How it works:
- An attachment clamp fits over the needle clamp.
- A rotating disk advances one stitch with each click of the disk.
- Select from three pattern settings (+ to -) to modify flower sizes.
- The largest circle is slightly over 1″ diameter.
- A foam ring on the bottom of the foot grips the fabric to provide even stitching.
- Avalon Soluble Stabilizer is recommended under the fabric for best stitching results.
- Attach the foot.
- Remove the conventional presser foot.
- Lower the feed dogs.
- Position the attachment lever over the needle clamp.
- Securely tighten the screw that attaches the foot to the presser bar.
- 1 PC * Premium Flower Stitch Foot.