- 100% high-quality made & ship from USA.
- Simple, saving time and no more hassle with your project.
A Rotary Cutter is a tool generally used by quilters to cut fabric. It consists of a handle with a circular blade that rotates, thus the tool’s name. Rotary cutter blades are very sharp, can be resharpened, and are available in different sizes: usually smaller blades are used to cut small curves, while larger blades are used to cut to straight lines and broad curves. Several layers of fabric can be cut simultaneously with a sharp blade, making it easier to cut out patchwork pieces of the same shape and size than with scissors. Quilters use rotary cutters with specially designed templates and rulers made of approximately 1/8-inch thick clear or color-tinted plastic.
- Rotary cutter handles fits your hand perfectly for cutting various Sewing, Quilting, Crafting projects.
- Patented new safety design, and easy to operate
- With flexible safeguards.
- The rotary cutter can cut straight lines easier than scissors.
- Cutting fabric is fast, neat, and precise. Save time and hassle-free!
- The rotary cutter is for right and left-handed use.
- Body: Plastic ABS.
- Washer: SK5.
- Color: Green.
- Screw & Nut: Iron Galvanization.
- Blade: Alloy Steel SKS7 or Stainless Steel SUS420J2.
How to replace the blade:
- Loosen the nut and remove the washer.
- Withdraw the pivot.
- Install a new blade on the safeguard
- Assemble the pivot, washer, and nut accurately
- Push forward the switch to CLOSE position whenever not operate.
- The unique safeguard could swivel its angle automatically through the operator’s pressure.
- 1 x Safety Rotary Cutter.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the kind might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
- Please allow slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Do not touch the sharp edge of the blade. The rotary cutter blade is extremely sharp, please handle with great care. Retract blade fully when not in use. Keep out of reach of children.