- SHIP FROM USA!
- Having fun and no more hassle when you Sew & Quilt
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
There is a number a ways to block, square up and trim a quilt so that it’s ready for binding. However, a tool from CraftsCapitol™ may provide the easiest and best results.
Creative quilters have discovered that a CraftsCapitol™ Premium Quilting Laser, will produce perfect 90-degree angles and long straight lines. That’s just what you want for your quilt.
- Handy and compact laser level tool that can generate two lines on the quilts, wall or another surface at 90-degree angles to help you square, align and angle at 90 degrees for surface layout.
- Double Bubble: A double leveling bubble and a laser level to provide accurate alignment of flat or straight.
- Simple one button operation powers two perpendicular lines (90 degrees) on and off, Class IIIa Laser product, Max output: <5mW.
- Two suction cups allow the level square to be mounted onto the smooth surfaces(like clean glass and ceramic tile) alignment guide for 90-degree layout-calculate and turning angles in 5-degree increments.
- Projects horizontal and vertical chalk lines on any surface up to 52ft(16m). Provides precision and accuracy to within 1 inch per 100 feet.
- Light wavelength: 635 nm.
- Light class: Class II.
- Anti-dust Anti-water: IP-54.
- Accuracy: +/-3/8″/100ft.(+/-1.5mm/5m).
- Self-leveling range: +/-4 degree.
- Power: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (NOT Included).
- Low voltage indication: Power LED flashing.
- Size: 4.6×1.8×4.6 inch.
- 1PC * Quilting Laser