- SHIP FROM USA!
- Shop all you need and all SHIPPED SAME or NEXT DAY!
- Having fun and no more hassle when you Sew & Quilt
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
The CraftsCapitol™ Premium Quilting/Darning Foot can be used for free-motion quilting, thread painting, monograms, and even for repairing torn areas. This foot is one of the most versatile sewing accessories in your sewing room.
Fits Most Low Shank Machines: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Viking (Husky Series), Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), New Home, Necchi, Elna, and More.
- Free Motion Quilting: Set your sewing machine for straight stitch. No additional setting is needed for length because you determine the length of the stitch by how quickly you move the quilt under the needle. With your prepared quilt top, batting and backing, hold the quilt with both hands under the needle. Put the presser foot down and sew a few stitches in place to secure threads. Move the quilt around in a meandering fashion, stitching a continuous line pattern to quilt the quilt.
- Thread Painting: Use a straight stitch and free motion fill shapes with thread. Fill in each design element with the thread colors desired.
- Darning and Repair: You can repair tears and holes in fabric with the Darning & Embroidery Foot. Apply a small scrap of fabric to the back of the area in need of repair. Back the area with a layer of stabilizer. Select the straight stitch and sew over the torn area in two steps moving the fabric back and forth to free motion stitch.
If your sewing machine has built-in embroidery, you can use your Premium Quilting/Darning Foot to stitch many beautiful embroidery projects. If you have a standard sewing machine that does not feature built-in embroidery, you can create embroidery designs manually using the Premium Quilting/Darning Foot.