- FREE 3 DAYS SHIPPING FROM USA!
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- This binder works for all industrial sewing machine
For instruction on how to install and use this binder attachment on an industrial sewing machine, please check out the “Instruction“ tab above or video below or just contact us, we are more than pleased to help.
- Install Instruction For Industrial Machine:
Credit to: trishnewbery.com
The Quilt Binder Set is the perfect accessory for quick and trouble-free binding, with a superior design based on industrial binding attachments. The cone on the front of the fabric holder feeds and folds fabric for a ½” finished binding. Two upper screws on the binding allow you to adjust the fold of the fabric – set them at the same length for a straight stitch, or set the bottom a bit further than the top for a blanket stitch.
- Suitable for: If you are sewing hobbyists or sewing expert who want to bind the seams of your sewing output or polish the edges of your sewing piece, we got the perfect product for you here at Craft Capitol. Quilting Binder Attachment can turn simple-looking hems, armholes, necklines, or an opening into a wonderful project by attaching a cloth into its edge. Buying this item will surely make your designs look elegant and superb!
- Quilting Binder Attachment: Is a precision tool that folds the fabric into perfect halves automatically. Aside from polishing and sealing the edges of your sewing masterpiece, this excellent item can also be used to add flair to any designs. You can turn a basic bib or mat into something more glamorous by sewing colorful strips of fabric from the bias tape into the outer lining of your cloth.
Create and Decorate Using The Most Amazing Quilting Binder Attachment
Quilting Binder Attachment is a simple but practical tool. It is a sewing tool which can aid in creating a tape-like fabric which can be attached by sewing the edges of any sewing project. If you need to create smaller bias tape, no need to worry because, in Crafts Capitol, Quilting Binder Attachment comes in different sizes for your convenience. You can choose from 25 mm, 18 mm, 12 mm, and 6 mm.
Having a sewing bias tape won’t just make your sewing easy and economical; it will also make your every sewing project more appealing to the eyes.
- Tips for using the Quilt Binder Foot:
- Adjust the needle drop position as well as the screws to achieve stitching that is close to the inside edge of the binding.
- Sewing the folded binding at about 3/8” when beginning makes it easier to insert the edge of the quilt into the fold with the needle in the fabric.
- When using thicker fabric or making the double folded strip for the binding, cut the strips 1/8” narrower than the standard 2” to enable smooth insertion of the fabric into the attachment.
- Sew with the two-prong AcuFeed or even feed foot for smooth feeding and to avoid wrinkling of the fabric, even when working with different fabric thicknesses.
“Love it. Thanks a lot, Crafts Capitol. The multiple sizes make it easy for me to use in a variety of projects. Thinner fabrics tend to not do so well with these bias tape makers. Sturdier fabric such as quilt fabric work a lot better. I find the directions included to not be extremely useful since it’s a bit confusing to figure out the appropriate sizes to cut the fabric so they fit into the bias tape maker. The cut fabric should be double the size of the maker. “
– M Oliver ★★★★★
- Material: Steel.
- Specification(Optional): 2.2cm/0.6inch; 2.6cm/1inch; 3.0cm/1.2inch; 3.6cm/1.4inch; 4.0cm/1.6inch.
- Weight: 100g.
- Inlet Cloth Width–Outlet Cloth Width.