- SHIP FROM USA!
- Shop all you need and all SHIPPED SAME or NEXT DAY!
- Having fun and no more hassle when you Sew & Quilt
- Free Return & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Enhance Your Sewing Project With Zipper Presser Foot
CraftsCapitol™ Premium Compatible Zipper Presser Foot is specially made to aid you in sewing zippers in your sewing projects. Using this item, it would be easier and more convenient for you to attach zippers to your fabric compare to tediously sewing it manually or by hand. No need to burden yourself in doing this difficult task; Zipper Presser Foot can make your sewing life more comfortable and hassle-free.
The Zipper Sewing Foot is an essential sewing tool for attaching zippers to shirts, jackets and other sewing outputs you would like to make. It is not only useful in attaching zippers on your sewing materials, this zipper foot can also be used to make and apply piping or welting that is too large to fit the grove on a pearl or piping foot. Because of its dual purpose use, this product is surely worth every penny!
The real secret to inserting a zipper is found in the zipper foot and with this amazing product, you will surely love using this handy sewing tool. There is no need to be afraid of inserting a zipper because it is easy to install since this item is made to be user-friendly. It is also made to fit all domestic sewing machines to guarantee that you won’t be having any compatibility issue with the CraftsCapitol™ Premium Compatible Zipper Presser Foot.
There are many zipper applications: lapped zipper, fly front zipper, and centered zipper.
- First baste the seam line of the zipper opening, with fabrics right sides together and then stitch the remainder of the seam line with regular straight stitch. Be sure to backstitch at the beginning and end of this regular stitch.
- Press the seam open.
- Place the zipper, centered on the seamline, under the basted seam. Now baste the zipper to the seam allowances using either basting glue or machine stitches.