SHIP FROM U.S.A
- BUY MORE TO SAVE MORE!
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Perfect gift for your friends & family
Made from high-quality beech wood! CraftsCapitol™ rolling pins are expertly engraved, sanded and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star.
With one easy roll, you can transform your cookie and pie doughs and fondant into baking masterpieces. Embossing rolling pins are great for cookies, pies, fondant, and clay.
How to use my rolling pin?
- Butter cookies
- 200g of butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- 400g of fine wheat flour
- 150g of icing sugar
Mix all ingredients and knead the dough. If too moist, add flour to the surface, if too dry, add butter. Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then roll out the dough with a thickness of about 3-4mm with CraftsCapitol™ rolling pin. Cut into circular shape and place on the tray. Next, place in the preheated oven to 200 degrees for 9 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
A few tips to make your rolling pin serve you longer:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- After use, clean all spaces with a damp brush.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Regular Size :
- The overall length – 235mm (9,25")
- The operating part – 110mm (4.33")
- The weight of one – 145g (5,11 oz)
Big Size :
- The overall length – 460mm (18,11")
- The operating part – 245mm (9,64")
- The weight of one – 600g (21,16 oz)