- Saving time and no more hassle with your project
- All orders ship out within 12-24 hours
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
The Premium 45° Lock Miter Router Bit creates interlocking fingers that provide a strong mechanical locking action that makes woodcraft such as frame, cabinet, wardrobe or even closet project much easier to clamp. There is no tendency for the joint to slide out of alignment under clamping pressure, and the wedged tenons tighten up nicely for a strong corner joint.
The increased long grain gluing surface also helps to strengthen the joint over a basic rabbet or butt joint. Machining parts with the 45° Lock Miter Router Bit is easy—with the bit height set, one part is cut horizontally on the router table, while the corresponding part is cut vertically. The bit is ideal for joining drawer boxes, cabinet parts, and for building 4-sided columns.
*How To Make Lock Miter Tutorial
- [Heavy Duty Lock Miter] Made of high-quality hard alloy steel by heat treatment, heat-resistant Teflon coating, the blade is sharp and smooth
- [45 Degree Lock Miter Designed] T Shape wood milling cutter, prevent building-up of sawdust, resin & pitch
- [Compatible Tools] Designed for a router table or desktop woodworking engraving machines like CNC hand-held and table-mounted portable router, cannot be used in electric drill & drill machines
- [Use Range] Suitable for woods, MDF, particle board, plywood compact panel; Avoid cutting ferrous metal and non-wood materials, such as steel, iron, sand, etc.
- Shank diameter: 1/4"
- Blade diameter: 2" (50mm)
- Blade depth: 3/4"(19mm)
- Applicable to the size of the board: 12.7-19mm
- Material: Carbon steel handle + YG6X native alloy, Anti-Kickback Design