INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Ensures high productivity and improve your return on investment with very low installation cost
PRODUCT PARAMETERS: Lightweight: 1.1 lbs; Nozzle Size: 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16" ; MAX RPM: 1000 RPM; Min Torque Strength: 15N.m; Aluminum: 2.4mm-4.8mm; Steel: 2.4mm-4.0mm
IMPROVE EFFICIENCY: The rivets do not drop out. Quick release and installation, excellent ergonomics, great strength and great added features
CONVENIENT & LABOUR SAVING: Contrasted with the traditional riveter, the insert nut makes tasks so easy when connected with the drill, reducing user fatigue
WIDE USE: Compact size and weight for areas of the manufacturing industrial fastening. Applicable to all kinds of sheet metal, pipes. Reduced user fatigue. (SUGGESTION: PLEASE ADJUST THE DRILL TO MAXI TORSION AND LOW SPEED FOR LONGER SERVICE LIFE)
Nozzle Size: 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16"
DIY Supplies: woodworking, stainless steel, pipes
Type: Brad Nail Gun
Power Source: work with the electric drill
MAX RPM: 1000 RPM
Min Torque Strength: 15 N.m
Aluminum: 2.4 mm - 4.8 mm
Steel: 2.4 mm-4.0 mm
Method of operation:
1. Pick the right size opening for your rivet, there are 4 to choose from.
2. Attach the tool to the cordless drill.
3. Hold the tool, before it starts to grab the rivet, hit reverse on your drill until you feel the click. The rivet can be fitted in once the teeth widen. Put the rivet in the tool and slowly hold the handy part of the tool and pull the drill trigger, when you feel it start to grab the rivet.
4. put it in the hole that you wish to rivet and keep holding the handy part and hit the drill in full.
5.Once the rivet pops, keep holding the handy part of the tool and hit reverse on your drill.
6. The teeth will widen and the old rivet shaft will drop to the ground. Put your drill back in the forward position and rinse and repeat.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …